1. What are the participating cards of the Plus! Programme?
The participating cards of the Plus! Programme include Plus!, NTUC Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa, Plus! Visaand nEbO cards. All participating cards can be identified by the Plus! logo printed at the front of the card.
The Plus! Card is a Plus! Rewards Programme membership card for all customers of NTUC’s Social Enterprises. Cardholders who are not Union members, will not be entitled to any Union membership privileges and benefits.
NTUC Plus! Card:
The NTUC Plus! Card is a Union membership card. Besides offering the prestige of being recognized as a Union Member, the card also entitles you to a host of privileges including partner discounts, reward programmes, workplace benefits and training.
NTUC Plus! Visa Card and Plus! Visa Card:
The NTUC Plus! Visa and Plus! Visa Cards is a payment card feature provided by Plus! Programme in collaboration with OCBC Bank to provide a suite of financial products for Plus! Members. Members enjoy rewards through the use of the Plus! VISA payment card at millions of VISA locations worldwide.
The nEbO Card is a membership card loaded with lifestyle & entertainment privileges to make every moment count. It empowers youth and non-working individuals aged between 12 to 25 with the ultimate experience of living life to the max!
2. What is the difference between all cards?
3. How do I apply for a card?
Simply click on the APPLY tab in the header and find a Plus! card that works best for you!
4. Is there an annual membership fee for the Plus! Card?
There is no annual membership fee for the Plus! Card.
5. Which card can I use to redeem my LinkPoints?
All Plus! Cards allow you to redeem your accumulated LinkPoints once you have registered your card with us.
Card Registration is only required when you purchase the Plus! Card over the counter. Card Registration can be done online.
6. I have multiple Plus! Cards. Can the LinkPoints earned from various cards be accumulated into one Account?
Yes, all the LinkPoints earned from your cards will be accumulated into one account as long as the cards are registered under one NRIC/FIN Number.
7. What should I do if my Plus! / NTUC Plus! Card is damaged, lost or stolen?
To replace your card, log in to your Profile and request to 'replace a card' under “My Wallet”. Alternatively click on “Card Replacement” at the footer and you will be redirected to our card replacement page.
A replacement fee of $3.00 or 450 LinkPoints is applicable.
You can also make a cash payment at our Plus! Rewards Centre located at 77 Robinson Rd, Level 24 & 25, Singapore 068896 OR call our hotline at 6213 8008 (NTUC Plus! Members) or 6223 5225 (Plus! Members). If payment is by cheque, it must be crossed and issued in favour of NTUC Link Pte Ltd.
8. How do I earn LinkPoints?
9. What can I redeem online with my LinkPoints?
10. Where do I find the list of Plus! participating partners, sellers and partners?
You may find the list here.
11. Do I get my LinkPoints immediately when I shop at Plus! Partners including NTUC FairPrice and NTUC Unity?
Yes, your LinkPoints will be credited into your account immediately for NTUC FairPrice and NTUC Unity. For online purchases, duration required to credit the LinkPoints differs with every partner.
12. Where can I check my LinkPoints balance and transactions?
13. What is the expiry date for LinkPoints?
The LinkPoints earned in a calendar year will expire on the 31st December of that year. However, Plus! Cardholders and NTUC Plus! Cardholders are given grace periods of 6 months (i.e. till 30th June of the following year) and 12 months (i.e. till 31st December of the following year) respectively to redeem their LinkPoints.
NTUC Link may, from time to time, amend the validity period of the LinkPoints. LinkPoints not redeemed by the expiry date will automatically expire.
14. Can I combine the LinkPoints earned in different years for the purpose of redemption?
Yes. You may combine the LinkPoints earned in different years for the purpose of redemption as long as they are not expired.