Where do I register for a Plus! Login Account?
- Click on Register at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the type of card you are holding.
- Complete and submit the details on the online registration form.
- An automated email will be sent to your registered email address after registration. Please follow instructions in the email to set up your password for your account.
Why do I have to answer 22 questions during registration?
The primary purpose of collecting information about you is to create a complete member profile in our database so as to better assist and provide you with the best possible quality of service. We will be able:
- to verify your identity;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our websites;
- to provide, manage and enhance our products and services to you;
- to provide you with news, information or advice about our existing and new products and services;
- to communicate with you by email, mail or telephone;
- to conduct competitions or promotions on behalf of NTUC Link Pte Ltd and selected third parties;
- for our administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), promotional, planning, product/service development, quality control and research purposes, or those of our contractors or external service providers;
- to assist in any queries about or made by you; and/or
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
Why do I only have to answer 4 questions during registration?
You have provided us with your details and applied for a Plus! card previously. These questions are only for verification purposes.
Why do I need to create a username?
A username is required as a unique login to plus.com.sg to manage your LinkPoints, redeem Rewards and shop online with Plus!
My address is wrong at the Confirm Details page. How do I change it?
My details did not appear on the Confirm Details page. What happened?
My registration has failed; it says my details are not valid. Why and what should I do?
You may have an existing Plus! Membership with us previously with profile details provided that do not match with what you have submitted and the system is not able to verify your details. Please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 6223 5225 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My registration has failed and I’m prompted with an error message. What is error code: 1012?
We do not have your email address in our database. Please contact our Customer Service Hotline at 6223 5225 or email to email@example.com.