What is the Plus! Programme?
The Plus! Rewards Programme is one of the biggest consumer loyalty programme in Singapore, created in line with NTUC’s objective to bring more relevant privileges and benefits to union members and all customers of NTUC Social Enterprises. We aim to bring the Plus! side of life to our members with more rewarding benefits and savings.
The Programme has more than 2.1 million members and over 1,200 participating local and international outlets, and ecommerce sites with features such as instant redemption, online rewards and promotions.
Plus! is more than just a loyalty programme. It has a payment card feature - credit/debit cards via the collaboration with OCBC Bank to provide a suite of financial products for Plus! members. Members can enjoy rewards and privileges through the use of the Plus! VISA payment card at millions of VISA locations worldwide.
How does it work?
One can earn LinkPoints by shopping with Plus! Partners. Earning of LinkPoints varies with different Partners or Sellers.
Your accumulated LinkPoints can be then used during your next purchase at selected Plus! Partners where you can offset S$1 for every 150 LinkPoints. For greater value, you can also redeem attractive Rewards online.
Find out what other benefits you have as a Plus! Member on our benefits page!
How can I become a Plus! Member?
Can I still earn LinkPoints for my purchases if I am not a Plus! Member?
LinkPoints can only be earned by Plus! Members.
There are many ways to join our Programme and you can instantly be a member by getting a Plus! Card online now.
Who can I contact for enquiries?
For enquiries on the Plus! Programme, you can call our Customer Service Hotline at 6223 5225 (Plus! Rewards Programme) or 6213 8008 (NTUC Union Members).
Alternatively, you can view the respective contact details for more enquiries.
How do I update my personal particulars in Plus! Programme?
You can also contact us in the following ways:
- Tel: 6223 5225 (Plus! Rewards Programme) or 6213 8008 (NTUC Union Members)
- Fax: 6339 3623
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the update is only for Plus! Programme.
For updates for your NTUC Membership or VISA cards, please contact them in the following ways.
- NTUC Plus! Membership: 6213 8008 or via online form
- Plus! Visa Cards & Banking Services: 1800 820 2020 (Local), +65 6820 2020 (Overseas) or reach us electronically by visiting https://www.ocbc.com/eforms/PersonalBankingCustomerFeedback/ to complete an online form to put in a general enquiry.
- OCBC Loans: 1800 363 3333 (Local), +65 6363 3333 (Overseas) or reach us electronically by visiting https://www.ocbc.com/eforms/PersonalBankingCustomerFeedback/ to complete an online form to put in a general enquiry.
I was holding a FIN number when I registered but I am a Singapore PR now. How do I update my residential status?
How can I subscribe/unsubscribe from Plus! Programme marketing messages?
I have an existing Plus! Login Account and encountered problems logging in. How can I login?
Please login with your username and/or NRIC and do note that it is case-sensitive.