What is the Plus! Rewards Programme?
The Plus! Rewards Programme is one of the biggest consumer loyalty programme in Singapore, created in line with NTUC’s objective to bring more relevant privileges and benefits to union members and all customers of NTUC Social Enterprises. We aim to bring the Plus! side of life to our members with more rewarding benefits and savings.
The Programme has more than 2.3 million members and at over 1,000 partner outlets islandwide, and ecommerce sites with features such as instant redemption, online rewards and promotions.
Plus! is more than just a loyalty programme. It has a payment card feature - credit/debit cards via the collaboration with OCBC Bank to provide a suite of financial products for Plus! members. Members can enjoy rewards and privileges through the use of the Plus! VISA payment card at millions of VISA locations worldwide.
How does it work?
To earn LinkPoints, simply:
1. Shop at FairPrice, Unity and Cheers with no minimum spend
2. Shop with over 150 Plus! partners with your Plus! card at the point of purchase
Your accumulated LinkPoints can be then used during your next purchase at selected Plus! partners where you can offset S$1 for every 100 LinkPoints. For greater value, you can also redeem attractive Rewards online.
Find out what other benefits you have as a Plus! member on our benefits page!
How can I become a Plus! member?
You may log in to your Plus! account via Plus! website or download the FairPrice app to view your LinkPoints balance and transactions. If you do not have a Plus! account, register for one here https://plus.com.sg/apply/cards.
Who can I contact for enquiries?
For enquiries on the Plus! Programme, you can call our Customer Service Hotline at 6223 5225 (Plus! Rewards Programme) or 6213 8008 (NTUC Union Members).
Alternatively, you can view the respective contact details at https://support.plus.com.sg/hc/en-us for more enquiries.
How do I update my personal particulars in Plus! Rewards Programme?
You can also contact us in the following ways:
- Tel: 6223 5225 (Plus! Rewards Programme) or 6213 8008 (NTUC Union Members)
Please note that the update is only for Plus! Programme.
For updates for your NTUC Membership or VISA cards, please contact them in the following ways.
- NTUC Plus! Membership: 6213 8008 or via online form
- Plus! Visa Cards & Banking Services: 1800 820 2020 (Local), +65 6820 2020 (Overseas) or reach us electronically by visiting https://www.ocbc.com/eforms/PersonalBankingCustomerFeedback/ to complete an online form to put in a general enquiry.
- OCBC Loans: 1800 363 3333 (Local), +65 6363 3333 (Overseas) or reach us electronically by visiting https://www.ocbc.com/eforms/PersonalBankingCustomerFeedback/ to complete an online form to put in a general enquiry.
How can I subscribe/unsubscribe from Plus! Rewards Programme marketing messages?
Please login to your Plus! account via the Plus! website or FairPrice app to update your communication preference.
For Plus! website: My Account > Manage My Communications.
For FairPrice app: My Account > Profile and Settings > Notification > Plus! Rewards Programme
Please note that when you had unsubscribe from the messages, you will still receive Plus! membership service communication to update you with any changes to the Plus! Rewards Programme.
I have an existing Plus! login account and encountered problems logging in. How can I login?
Please login with the same mobile number that you have used to register for Plus! membership.