How do I apply for the OCBC Online Banking and Phone Banking Pin for my Plus! Visa Debit Card?
You may proceed to any OCBC ATM with your NTUC Plus! Debit Card to apply for the Online Banking and Phone Banking Service.
I hold the Plus! Visa Credit Card. Why is it that I cannot view my savings account using my Online Banking and Phone Banking Pin? How can I access my savings account through Online Banking & Phone Banking services?
In order to view your savings accounts via Online Banking and Phone Banking, you will first need to tag your savings accounts by following these simple steps:
• Click on "Tools and Forms" at the top menu bar. Choose "Forms"
• Click "Mobile Banking & Online Banking Services Form (Personal)" and "Phone Banking (Personal)" to download the respective forms
• Fill up the forms and send them to us.
When will I receive my Card PIN?
You will receive your Card Pin separately from the Welcome Pack which holds your NTUC Plus! Card, within 5-7 working days after the card is sent to you. Please change the PIN number immediately through an OCBC ATM after receiving the NTUC Plus! Credit/Debit Card and PIN mailer.
Why can't I use my existing PIN with the new Plus! Visa Card?
For security reasons, we will issue a new PIN with the new card.
Will I be given Online Banking and Phone Banking access codes and PINs?
NTUC Plus! Principal Credit Cardmembers who have never been issued with a PIN for Online and Phone Banking Services in connection with other OCBC banking products and services will be automatically given a PIN for Online Banking and a PIN for Phone Banking respectively.
If you are holding the NTUC Plus! Debit Card, you can apply for the PIN at any OCBC ATM and OCBC ATM Plus.
How can I pay another person's Credit Card bills via Online Banking?
You can pay OCBC Credit Card bills by following these simple steps:
• Login to OCBC Online Banking
• Under the left hand side menu, select "Bill Payment" and then "By Account"
• Select the account to debit funds from
• Look for the category "To Billing Organisations"
• Under the row "OCBC Credit Card", key in the credit card number under "Bill Reference No." column (Do not include any spaces or dashes)
• Select payment date and enter the payment amount
• Click on the "Preview" button
• Check that the information is correct before you click on the "Submit" button
Can I change my mailing address online?
Yes, you can change your account and credit card mailing address online via OCBC Online Banking.
• Login to OCBC Internet banking
• Select "Customer Service - Change Mailing Address" from the left navigation bar
• Select the account or credit card that you want to update the address for, and select the address type
• Following the online instructions
How do I update my personal particulars online?
You can update your personal particulars as follows:
• Login to OCBC Internet banking
• Select "Personal Profile - Personal Particulars" from the left navigation bar
• Update your particulars and click "Preview" button to proceed
• Check that your particulars are correct before clicking on the "Submit" button
How can I apply for Online Banking or Phone Banking access?
You can apply for your Online Banking and Phone Banking access via the ATM as follows:
• Insert your NTUC Plus! Debit Card and enter your Card PIN
• Select Other Services 2 times
• Select Phone Banking/Online Banking
• Select Internet Banking Application or Phone Banking Application
• Enter your Internet Banking or Phone Banking PIN
I have Internet Banking facilities for other OCBC products but I have forgotten my pin. Does my Plus! Visa account uses the same pin and login ID? If so, what can I do?
You can apply for reissuance of pin via ATM or fill in a form.
If you cannot remember your access code, please call OCBC's 24-hour hotline at 1800 363 3333 to check.
I have a NTUC Plus! Card but it was damaged so I called OCBC for a replacement card. OCBC recently sent me a replacement card with the same card number and expiry but on a Plus! Visa Card face. Is there a change to my phone/internet banking pin?
Card replacements do not affect phone/Online Banking pin. As such, there is no change to your phone and Online Banking pin. There is no change to the ATM pin as long as the card number remains the same.
I have just received my Plus! Visa Credit Card. Will I be sent another phone and Online Banking pin? I already have an existing phone and Online Banking pin that was sent to me when I applied for the OCBC Credit Card previously.
If you already have an existing phone and internet banking pin, the Bank will not send you another pin.